By NO means do we here at Ooh La La Blog take credit for any photos posted on our blog. The only time we will take credit for any pictures on this blog is if we took them. Besides all images on www.Oohlalablog.com are readily available on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be published according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.).
If you truly feel that Ooh La La Blog.com has infringed upon your copyright, please e-mail us at email@example.com or Oohlalablog@gmail.com,with the following and the infringing material will be removed as soon as possible:
(1) your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
(2) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(3) the exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
(4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
(5) your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
(6) a statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
***Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.